Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where Are We?

In case anyone is wondering we have been in Colorado since the 4th of July and we won't be home until the end of the month. We are having a great time and enjoying the cooler weather. Things are going well, with the exception of Atley contracting the West Nile Virus from a mosquito bite. Actually, we don't know for sure if he has the virus but the doctor thinks that it is a strong possibility. He is doing much better, but we had a long week of high fevers and a very sick boy. Now that he is on the mend we are looking forward to more fun! I will update everyone on our adventures when we get home.

1 comment:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Ok! I was getting alittle worried about you! I was going to call out the secret service to track you guys down. Hey check out my blog I have a cute picture to check out.