Thursday, July 29, 2010

Harley's Baby Blessing

We decided to bless Harley in Georgia with Scott's family. She was blessed on the 4th of July and her daddy did a great job. It was fun to be able to have some family around for her special day.




After the blessing everyone played in Grandpa and Grandma's pool. Nash especially enjoyed relaxing on the raft with Grandma Butler and of course peeing on the monkey grass.


Then we had root beer floats and lit fireworks. It was only a little scary having so many small children running around with flaming sparklers.

7 comments:

G&G said...

So glad to have you blogging again.

Anonymous said...

hey buddy $2 if you let me pull your shorts down, another $2 if you piss in my mouth, $5 if you let me suck it, $10 if you suck mine and swallow and $20 if I can come in your ass

Anonymous said...

wonder if he can take both our c--ks in his ass together love to see all our come drip from his asspussy

Anonymous said...

Está criança é muito gostosa, ele me deixa de pau duro, eu quero comer o cu ele e chupa o pau dele ❤

Anonymous said...

This child is very hot, he makes me hard, I want to eat his ass and suck his dick ❤

Anonymous said...

Tell the truth, this kid is so hot right, you want to eat his ass until you come and pass your tongue in his ass hole❤

Anonymous said...

I want my hardcock in his ass he is the perfect age for me