Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Changes

You ever notice how many quotes there are about change.
 For example,
"If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies."
or
"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
or
"All great changes are preceded by chaos."
and 
"Any change, even a change for the better is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."

The theme of my life over the past 3 months has been all about change and just like the quotes above there have been some drawbacks, discomforts, plenty of chaos and hopefully a little bit of progress.  There have been some heartbreaks and tremendous blessings and busyness like never before.  Hence, the long absence from the blog.  
By the way we did celebrate Easter this year.
Just wanted to throw that out there.  
Anyway, fair warning, my next 30 or 40 posts may be a little disjointed and perhaps sometimes incoherent, what can I say, my art is imitating my life.  


No comments: