Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Crafts & Cookies

Sunday evening Nash came to me and asked, "Mom, are you sick?" I replied that I wasn't. He continued, "Do you have a headache?" I answered, "No, Nash. What do you want?" He then says, "Well, Sunday is almost over and we haven't had any dessert." You don't have to ask me twice. I will happily hop to it if dessert is involved. I made our usual Sunday treat, chocolate chip cookies, and then we decided to work on some Halloween crafts-mostly ideas borrowed from Pinterest. I love crafting with my kids. Even though it is inevitably a huge mess, watching their little hands and minds work is pretty awesome.






We made SPOOKY skeleton shirts!
 (Can you tell it was a little bit chilly when we took this picture?)
Egg Carton Bats!

Q-tip skeletons-who somehow morphed into Ninjago Villains.  The boys also made spider webs by creating designs on wax paper with glitter glue and then letting it dry.  The spider webs have managed to disappear. 

No comments: