We made our annual pilgrimage to the Library of Congress' National Book Festival this weekend. The festival moved from the National Mall to the Washington Convention Center this year and I am still trying to decide if that is better or worse. The highlights of our day included:
1. Visiting of the Hall of States where Atley collected maps from each of the fifty states and from all the U.S. Territories
2. Exploring the PBS Kids Booth where Harley got to meet Peg and Cat, plus Curious George
3. Meeting Captain Underpants and having his author sign our Captain Underpants book
4. Getting lots of free books, pencils, coloring books, book marks, stickers, buttons, rulers, posters, etc.
5. Lounging on the comfy bean bags enjoying our books