Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Tea!

Atley's preschool class hosted a Mother's Day Tea this morning and it was really quite special. The children made muffins and served them to their mothers. Wow, that's a switch. Atley took his job very seriously and refused to let me get out of my seat to help in any way. Then we were presented with our very lovely Mother's Day gifts which included a homemade card and a painted flower pot with marigold seeds. Next the children preformed a musical number in which Atley played the rhythm sticks with much skill and finesse. I was quite impressed. Then they preformed an interpretive dance where I must say Atley was the best butterfly in the bunch. Thanks for making my mother's day so special. I love you buddy!



1 comment:

G&G said...

Wow, what a treat and what a proud mother you can be. I knew the kid had potential. What a fun idea for pre-school. See all that effort has been worth it.