Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Joker

Someone asked me recently, "How do you have time to blog?" Answer, I make time because I really like it. It is a creative outlet for me. Then I was asked, "Well, what do your boys do while your blogging?" Answer, well, it doesn't take me long to write a post and before I sit down to write I always make sure that they are anxiously engaged in a good cause. That of course was my answer last week, before Nash decided to paint his face with magic marker to look like the JOKER while I was blogging and while I was convinced he was anxiously engaged in this so called good cause! I sincerely hope that his resemblance to the JOKER is only skin deep! But, I'm a little nervous!

4 comments:

G&G said...

Oh, how I love those boys, Nash is just too cute. Love your blogs, keep it up.

Summertime Designs said...

That is hilarious! I guess you have an easy Halloween costume for him that won't cost you a penny! And what are my kids doing right now while I am reading blogs? Claire is napping and Brock is frying is brain while watching Thomas the Train DVD's.

April said...

Terrifyingly cute! Miss you guys!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love it!!!