Thursday, December 1, 2011

He's Back!

Our Elf on the Shelf, a.k.a Ispy, returned tonight making mischief on the kids photographs!



Scott was laughing at me while I was decorating for Christmas because I took down a picture of Christ and put up a giant picture of Santa Claus.  In my defense, I just moved the picture of Christ I didn't actually put it away for the season. However, it did make me think that I needed to remind myself and my kids of the real reason for the season.  Luckily, some amazing mother has created a perfect way to do this. It is called:
 24 Days of Mormon Christmas.
She posts daily devotionals that include songs and scriptures.  We did our first devotional tonight right after watching The Muppet's Christmas Special and I felt like it really brought the true meaning of Christmas back into our home. I can't wait to do it every night before bed!

No comments: