Sunday, March 11, 2012

Going Postal

I absolutely love Nash's preschool group. This is the 4th time that I have done a preschool co-op for my kids and I have only had good experiences. This year there are six of us that alternate teaching and planning monthly field trips. It has been such a great opportunity for Nash and for myself.  Last week I planned a field trip to the local post office.  It was a little bizarre due to some language barriers and the hilarious pack of Christmas cards that the kids received as a parting gift. But, our preschoolers got to "drive" a mail truck which made the day a complete success.




1 comment:

G&G said...

Looks like even Harley got to "drive" the truck. She looks so big, my goodness, we need to see you soon, very soon. Spring is beautiful in Georgia!!!