Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Greek Unorthodox

 I am feeling a little nervous this morning.  Atley told me he had to dress up like an ancient Greek for school today.  They have been studying ancient civilizations all year and today they are having a party.  However, when I dropped him off at school this morning he was the only one dressed up.  I am so stressed that he is going to be walking around the school in his toga all day like the biggest dweeb ever! Sometimes it is tough being the mom. Can you just imagine being branded the kid who wore a felt leaf crown to school? It could be social suicide.
Even Nash was a little concerned.  He was casually encouraging Atley to take off the costume before he got out of the car. Trust me when I say Nash knows cool just check him out...
 

1 comment:

G&G said...

You must tell us the ret of the story........