Monday, December 14, 2015

Gingerbread Houses 2015


You have probably heard me complain about this tradition before but I'm not going to complain this year. You want to know why?  Because I hot glued the houses together before we decorated them.  The kids could eat all the icing and candy they wanted, just not the houses themselves. It worked beautifully because, honestly, who really likes gingerbread anyway!  Well, actually the dog apparently loves gingerbread seasoned with hot glue, because the houses were destroyed within 10 hours of construction and there was an abundance of dog barf under the Christmas tree. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Shout out to my favorite gingerbread houses from IKEA.  I make a special trip there every year just to pick up the gingerbread kits and it is well worth my time.





 


No comments: