Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Embarrassing Children



WEEKENDS TOP 6 MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS

1. Atley pulls the bikini bottoms off of all the manequins at Old Navy.

2. Atley says, loudly, when the second bride's maid walks down the isle, "She sure is a lot bigger than that first girl."

3. Atley informs a group of smokers that "Cigarettes will kill you!"

4. Atley decides to join a group of elderly people who are gathered together chatting. He tells them, "So, why are all of you OLD people sitting in this circle."

5. Atley asks some wedding goers if they have ever been to Reagan National Airport. When they answer yes, they are shocked when Atley replies, "I hate that freakin' place. Don't you?"
6. During the wedding toast Atley yells, "Hey, why don't we get any wine?"
MAYBE I SHOULDN'T SAY EMBARASSING CHILDREN AND JUST SAY EMBARASSING ATLEY!

5 comments:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

That is so hilarious....I guess too read anyways! Sounds like you guys had an eventful weekend too. Your boys are twins- I can't believe how much they look alike and Nash is so big.

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

I swear Atley is the funniest kid EVER! I wish we could witness his crazy antics. You need to start carrying a video camera everywhere you go!

Britt Butler said...

They are too funny! Thanks for having such entertaining kids(: I laughed so hard at your comment on my blog, I just love that kid! And I'm glad to know that Atley, being so honest, thinks Savannah has a cute round face! We miss y'all a ton...when are y'all coming back?!?

G&G said...

Looks like another fun adventure was had over Memorial Day, great fun to see the pictures and read about "the boys". Love G&G

Kristin said...

Atley is a funny kid. He is so smart and cleaver. Can't wait to see him.