Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day for me and the Bird!

About six weeks ago we noticed that a robin was building a nest in the wreath on our front door. Soon after she finished her worked we noticed six small eggs in that nest. On Mother's Day all of those eggs hatched and now we have six baby birds chirping for food. The robin is such a good

little mommy. She is always trying to keep them warm and delivering lots of fresh worms for her babies. The boys have been so excited and it has been a lot of fun anticipating when the eggs would hatch.


It was a great Mother's Day for me and the little robin on our front door.

5 comments:

Rick Galan said...

Your boys are getting so big! I'm happy you joined the world of blogging.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

How funny about those birds- do you love where you live? I love the east coast and its beauty. Miss you guys!

*aNdY* said...

Hey you look great!! Cute little family and all :) Hope you guys are doing good!!

Anonymous said...

How fun Melissa! I was thinking about you just yesterday! I'm so glad I found your blog through Sarah's!

Anonymous said...

dfb nazs