Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Items of Business!

1. A few of my friends have mentioned that they would really like to come and visit sometime. I want ALL my friends and family to consider this an open invitation. Anytime you would like to come we will make it happen. We have lots of room and the coolest thing about Washington D.C. is that everything is FREE! We just purchased our tickets to Colorado this summer through travelocity fare alerts. Low Fare Alert is a link on the travelocity website that gives you the lowest possible rates to your destination. You just have to be a little flexible on your dates of departure and arrival. We got round-trip tickets from Washington D.C. to Albuquerque for $185. This is really cheap considering the cost of fuel these days. Check it out if you are interested. We live about 10 minutes from Reagan/Washington National Airport (DCA) or we can travel about 75 minutes to Baltimore Washington International (BWI), or an hour to Dulles. So, find the cheapest airport and book your tickets. We would love to have some company!

2. Here is my plug for the new Disney Movie-Kung Fu Panda. I took the boys yesterday and I think that this is my favorite Disney movie of all time. I know that is saying a lot but it is sooooo cute! The panda's facial expressions are adorable and he is hilarious. Go see the movie!

No comments: