Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Although he is way too nice to agree I am pretty sure that Scott's Father's Day was really lame. A few weeks ago all of his tools were stolen out of his truck at the Home Depot. So, for Father's Day he replaced the tools that had been stolen. Then on Thursday he got deathly sick with the stomach flu and it lasted all weekend. I did get him one surprise that didn't go over so well. As most of you know Atley is still terrified to ride his bicycle. In fact, he has nightmares about it! Very Sad! There are tons of fun bike trails around here and we would love to be able to ride as a family. I found this bike attachment-SEE ABOVE! I thought if he was riding behind his dad he might feel comfortable and we could slowly ease him into riding his bike again! Wrong! We put him on it and he screams like a wild-man. Scott starts to pedal and Atley bails off cutting up his knee and damaging his fragile psyche even more. What to do, what to do! Anyway, it is a really cool little bike. It essentially turns your bike into a tandem bicycle, maybe some day he will want to use it. If not watch for it on e-bay, it may be for sale soon.

1 comment:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love reading your blog its so interesting and funny and tells the truth about kids. I love your humor in it too. The picture of the tandem bike is hilarious- it made me laugh. We try so hard as parents to help our kids through things and it always back fires.:) Seriously I might look at me coming out in the Fall or something!