Monday, September 1, 2008

Bath Time at the Butler's


Most night's at our house I feel just like June Cleaver on Leave It To Beaver. She is constantly trying to convince Beaver to take a bath. My boys are just like Beaver. I don't know why I didn't get a Wally, just two Beaver's. But, anyway bath night is generally a big fight. Mostly because it means that it is time to stop playing and it is also almost time for bed. However, the other night when I turned the water on in the bathtub I expected the boys to run for cover like they usually do but that wasn't the case. I left the water running while I ran to the dryer to grab their towels. When I returned Nash was already happily bathing. In his clothes of course! When I tried to take off his clothes and waterlogged diaper, he pitched a royal fit screaming and kicking while yelling, "No, pants! Pants!" Go figure, the key to having them like their baths was letting them bath in their clothes. Why didn't i think of that before!

2 comments:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love it! Trying to figure out kids and how to get them to do things!

Eric and Justine said...

ohhh, good idea. clean kids and clean clothes at the same time :)