Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nash's Third Birthday!

Dear Nash,

It is hard to believe that you are three years old but at the same time it seems I can hardly remember my life without you in it. You have brought us so much joy and happiness over the last three years. You are such a special part of our family. You have a very unique personality that draws others, children and adults alike, toward you. We love that you love to snuggle us and that you are a junkie for chocolate milk and dessert! We love to hear the funny things you say, like on Saturday when you were mad at Atley and you said, "You need to buy some shampoo Atley, because you stink!" We love your spunky personality and the way you don't take any guff from anyone even if they are bigger than you. I love watching your chubby little hands play with toys and eat your food. Your sweet little fingers are such miracles to me! I love your gruff little voice and the way you love to sing off key. I love how you call us your little fluffy ones. And the way that you think it is perfectly okay to wear a diaper as long as they are big diapers and not baby-sized diapers. I love that you are confident enough to admit that your favorite color is pink. I love your fearlessness and courage and the way that you love your big brother. We love you Nash and we are having so much fun watching you grow and learn! Happy birthday my baby boy!

Love, Mommy




1 comment:

The Hasletts said...

Too cute. Happy Birthday big boy!