Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa's Past & Present

Like most children, as a kid I loved Christmas. I would get so incredibly excited that I would inevitably make myself physically sick. Then when I was about thirteen Christmas started to lose some of its magic and I thought it would never be as fun again. That of course, was before I had Atley and Nash. Being a parent of little children at Christmas is even more magical than the Christmas' I remember as a kid. Here is a little trip down memory lane with my boys and Santa Claus!

Christmas 2004-Atley's First Christmas!

Christmas 2005

Christmas 2006. Nash was only 10 days old this Christmas. So he did not get to take a picture with Jolly Old St. Nick! Notice the shorts on Atley. Obviously we were not in D.C. but in Tucson!

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2009!

3 comments:

The Hasletts said...

Too cute. The boys are growing up so fast! Miss ya!

Tracy said...

I think Nash and Michael have the same birthday if he was only ten days old before Christmas :) Dec 15?

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Very nice! Karson had been asking to go see Santa Claus! YOu are so good in getting pictures with them every year. They look darling!