Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Arlington Digger Park

So, maybe this isn't blog worthy, but I find the whole concept totally amazing. In Arlington there is a park that my boys fondly refer to as the Digger Park. It has all of the normal park toys but there is also a giant sand pit full of dump trucks, diggers, ride on toys, buckets, shovels, etc. Why is this amazing! The toys are always there. There isn't a security guard or a plastic device attached to the toys that beeps wildly if you leave the park, but still no one steals them. This is especially surprising because when I first saw the park my thought was CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Of course, I am kidding, but I am shocked that no one else thinks these thoughts. Need I mention we live in a major metropolitan area. I guess it just restores my faith in humanity a little. Maybe there are a few honest people left in the world. Here are the boys and baby Harley enjoying the park! By the way, Harley does occasionally venture out of her car seat.



1 comment:

Janae Walker said...

i totally has similar thoughts! it is still amazing to me that the toys are still there every time we go!