Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mr. Beans, a pretty cool kid!

Somehow, Atley got the nickname of Mr. Beans, AKA, Beans as a tiny baby. What can I say, it fits. It sometimes seems that the only time Atley gets a shout-out on the blog is to discuss his latest accident or hospital visit. So, here I am giving Atley his due. He is a pretty cool kid. Saturday I took him to the movies to see "The Legend of the Guardians." While in the theatre, he lifted the arm rest that separated us and snuggled up to me, occasionally running his sweaty little fingers through my hair. First thought, "He is gonna be quite the ladies man!" Second thought, "Man, I love this kid." It was one of those moments that I knew I would remember for the rest of my life and something I knew wouldn't happen for much longer. After the movie we did a little shopping. He has always been my fashion consultant and my conscience as well. As I was perusing Atley said, "Come on mom, this place is a rip off." He was right! We headed for TGIFriday's for some dessert. The music was loud and he suddenly busted out the best ROBOT dance moves I have ever seen. The whole restaurant staff was cracking up and I was in tears laughing so hard. Too bad I didn't have my video camera because this lousy photo doesn't do Mr. Beans justice.

1 comment:

G&G said...

What a kid, gotta love that guy.