Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life's Good Again

After my last post I got a few phone calls, a visit, and two Facebook messages making sure that I was not in my kitchen with my head in the oven. I am sorry if I frightened anyone with my last Debbie Downer Entry. I have definitely been a little bit of a bipolar blogger of late.  All is well now. Scott made it home from Panama-for now at least and Atley FINALLY had his last day of school.  Summer is in full swing and we are enjoying our time together as a family.
 
After a week Harley is just beginning to let daddy out of her sight. It is nice to have a little normalcy back in our life. As normal as we get anyway.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Wahoo! Glad Scott is back. I have a hard enough time with my two when Matt's gone for 2-3 days. I can't imagine 2-3 months.