Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Glimpses-A Normal Day

Sometimes the most mundane tasks create the best pictures.  Today was cleaning day at our house and to avoid 8 hours of TV watching while I worked, I filled an empty Windex bottle full of water and let Harley Belle "HELP!"  I am not sure about her choice in cleaning clothes. I can assure you that I do not clean in my panties and wonder woman socks.
What I am most excited about during Christmas Vacation...No homework!! Not only is it a screaming battle each night, but it also makes me feel dumb. Atley is 8 and doing more complicated Algebra than I did as  a Freshman in highschool. Oh, to be able to read the mind of an 8 year old boy genius.
While Atley did his homework tonight, my two lefties worked on their art work.  I am so blessed to have these three little maniacs in my home.
By the way, our elf is still a very important part of our life at least for 6 more days. He recently made copies of himself on our printer and sometimes he just moves to a curious spot during the night. One night he helped the tooth fairy retrieve Nash's first lost tooth.
  And sometimes he...




No comments: