Sunday, May 19, 2013

Learning the Hard Way

I have a child named Nash that refuses to wear underwear.  That's right, he prefers going Commando, if you know what I mean.  I decided to stop fighting this battle when he started coming home from school each day with his briefs in his backpack.  I figured as long as he is wearing pants, no one needs to know right?  Well, the other day the boys had some friends over.  They were out back climbing trees.  Nash's pants got snagged on a branch and well, they fell off! It looked something like this...

He was panicked.  Apparently, climbing out of a tree naked is extremely frightening.  I can see how the thought of a sliver in your nether regions might be alarming.  He was screaming for me to help him out of the tree. I took pictures instead, to remind him why he should wear briefs! 

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hahahahaha - This is amazing. I love the Karma.

G&G said...

Natural consequences, always the best way to learn. :-)