Monday, October 20, 2008

Frost on the Pumpkin

You know it is officially fall when the kids start wearing costumes, you turn on your heater for the first time, you can see your breath when you go outside, you get to pull out the sweaters and jackets, the kids get their first snotty noses of the long flu season ahead, the leaves change into a polychromatic dream(polychromatic is my favorite word), and you wake up to frost on the pumpkins outside.
All of this happened to us this weekend so I feel that we are legitimately in the holiday season. I, of course, include Halloween in the holiday season. The boys had a great time at the park for our ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun to hear Nash say, "tick or teet" for the first time. Atley made himself physically sick eating candy but miraculously managed to hold it all down. The candy has all been hidden and found several times, but I am getting smarter with each new hiding place. We hope you enjoy our pictures of the Pilot and the Pumpkin!

1 comment:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I love Halloween and fall time! I agree with the start of flu/cold season. Karson got croup for the first time already this past weekend. Its just beginning! I love the boys Halloween costumes!