Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture Tag!

Rule- 4th Photo File on your computer & 4th Picture in that File
This is Nash's first swim, May 2007. He was five months old! What an angel he was then, and what a naughty little boy he is now. While in a museum over the weekend. I watched from a distance as he doubled-up both fists and walked up to a little girl, a total stranger, and punched her as hard as he could with both fists. I ran up to him and said, "Nashy, what are you doing?" Nash replied, "Punch, baby!"

1 comment:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Looks like you had an another eventual weekend. My sister was just there at Williamsburg and Jamestown settlement. I wonder if you guys would of bumped into each other. Thanks for doing the picture tag Karson just punched his friend in the nose the other day they were fighting over who was best friends with Konnor. Karson gave him a bloody nose. I was horrified he did such a thing.Where do these boys learn this is it instinct?!