Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The "Real" John McCain

Like most Americans we will be very glad when the election is finally over. I know one person who will be able to sleep easier, our oldest son Atley. We should probably stop watching the presidential debates in front of the children and we should definitely stop criticizing the candidates because Atley told his preschool teacher today that he was voting for Obama, but his parents were voting for McCain because they think Obama is a bad man. Then this afternoon I caught him in his room spewing some campaign rhetoric on his bed. I had to capture it on video, so I made him recite what I heard. If you need to mute my music scroll to the bottom where our black play list is located and press the pause button before you press play on the video. I want to make sure you get the full effect of "Little McCain's" comments.

Translation: "Washington's broken! John McCain knows it. I'm John McCain and I approved this message."

7 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Melissa, I cant find the video! That, I have got to see! I'll bet his teacher cant wait each and every day to see what he says next! I love it!

Rick Galan said...

Ha ha...that's good stuff. Tyce is at the repeating stage now so I really have to be careful what I say. His favorite word right now: poop. It's so much easier when they are small and can't say much. :)

janaya said...

haha. this is hilarious! love it.

Sarah Bisel said...

That kid has a great personality.

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

I love that kid! You need a hidden camera rolling 24/7 cuz I'd watch "The Butler Reality Show"/"Atley & Nash's Comedy Connection" for sure.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Oh, how great! He talks pretty clearly too I could understand what he was saying. That is so funny he would pick that up. He is a smart kid- you better watch him Melisa! I would watch the Butler Realty Show too!

natalie said...

What a funny kid! And so stinkin cute.