Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I AM IT!

I am...a little paranoid. Okay, a lot paranoid.
I think...I should be doing something more constructive than blogging at this moment.
I have...to mow the lawn this afternoon.
I dislike...grocery shopping.
I miss...my mom.
I fear...germs, birds, and cancer.
I feel...thankful to be home with my children.
I hear...Atley talking about using glue and toilet paper to decorate the walls of his bedroom.
I smell...my new candle burning downstairs.
I crave...a Snickers bar.
I cry...when Lucy gives birth to Little Ricky on "I Love Lucy!"
I search...the Internet for bargain Christmas gifts for the boys.
I wonder...what I want to be when I grow up!
I regret...eating three Eggos for breakfast instead of one banana.
I wish...we could find a reliable babysitter every once in awhile so that I could go on a date with my husband.
I love...my boys-Scott, Atley, and Nash.
I care...a lot about BYU Football!
I always...watch General Hospital.
I worry...about the health and safety of my family.
I am not...excited about making dinner tonight.
I remember...first meeting Scott outside the Sanford Church. I was 13. I think I knew then that he was the one!
I believe...that the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true.
I sing...all of the time!
I don't always...eat things that are good for me!
I write...lists because I love to be able to cross things off as I get them accomplished.
I win...the nasty stretch marks contest!
I lose...the bikini modeling contest!
I listen...to my IPOD everyday.
I don't understand...why Americans are probably going to elect Barack Obama.
I forget...to say my morning prayers.
I am happy...when I watch Scott playing with the boys!
I tag...Shae, Ginny, Aarin, April, & Cheryl

1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

I have to find out how the toilet paper/glue stick decorating project went. Mabey its something I ought to try! I just had a huge presidential debate with a client of mine. I had to keep reminding myself that in beauty school we were told to never discuss politics. They were smart. I kept going in to the closet to take deep breaths so I could come out with a smile! I dont understand the whole Obama thing either!!