Monday, January 16, 2012

Mission Organization


 I rarely accomplish anything without a list. There is something so fulfilling about checking something off of a list.  I must confess though, sometimes I write things down that I have already done just so I have something to cross off.  Lists are cool, right?  And didn't someone say once that a goal that isn't written down is just a wish.  So, in an effort to complete all of my resolutions and fulfill my need to cross something off of a list here is my booklet of lists/charts/organizational tools. They are all laminated and hanging by a jump ring in my kitchen. Laminating my lists makes it possible to use a dry erase marker and re-use them everyday. 

 I didn't invent any of these lists I just tweaked them to work for me.  I don't have time or space to include everything in my booklet but here are a few of my favorites for your list making pleasure.

Pinned Image
I posted earlier about our Book of Mormon family reading goals for the year, but HERE is the chart that we use to mark our progress.


My favorite and most important list.  You can find it right HERE.
Weekly Menu Planner (List)
Weekly Menu Planner a must!

Pinned Image

Daily Cleaning Schedule.  This isn't my checklist.  Unfortunatley, my list extends into the weekend, but THIS BLOG allows you to download a schedule and costumize it for your own home.
Pinned Image


Pinned Image

3-4 times a week. I could do this...


The 100 Workout

Also included are some of my favorite workouts.

No comments: