Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Colorado

We are settling back into life now that we are home again. I took so many pictures on our trip that not only can I not remember where I saved them all, I have no clue how to organize them on my blog if I ever do find them again.  What I do know is that every year when I go home I get inspired by my family and friends. I always gain a different perspective while I am there. I am  reminded about the importance of working hard and enjoying the simple things in life. I am so thankful for where I was raised and the people who raised me. That includes my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
One Sunday afternoon we went to the cemetery with some of Scott's family. We visited the graves of some of our ancestors and friends, including Scott's grandfather Morris Miller.  As we were leaving I noticed Nash standing by his Great-Grandfather's grave. He put his hand on his heart and just stood there reveretnly for several moments.  Nash never knew his Grandpa Great on this earth, but his reaction made me wonder if he remembered him from some other time.

No comments: