Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patty's

I spent the morning at the doctor's office where it was discovered that I have Strep Throat and a double ear infection-what am I, five years old. Anyway, before I left I managed to make the annual green waffles.  By the way, St. Patrick's Day is Nash's favorite holiday. He was up and dressed in green from head to toe by 6AM.


Harley was not real happy with the green waffles.  She ate a Pop Tart instead.  Notice the bandage on her chin. Yeah, she busted it open again right where she had stitches two weeks ago. She most likely needs stitches all over again but we put a band aid and liquid stitch on it. Now we are really hoping and praying that there is something magical happening underneath that band aid.
I gave the kids a St. Patty's treat-a jar of Skittles with golden wrapped Rolo's on the bottom.Taste the Rainbow and find the Pot o' Gold!


I also made them these little felt pins to wear on their church clothes!
 

1 comment:

G&G said...

Sorry to hear you are ill. Seems like still a fun day at your house. Way to go.