Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thank You Cards

I have at least 2 requirements for my future daughters-in-law. First, they must write Thank You Cards and second, they must help in the kitchen.  I am pretty sure if a girl does those two things one can assume that she is caring, considerate, organized, ambitious and AWESOME! Okay, it might not mean all of those things.  We just barely finished our Christmas thank you cards last night. We used the wonderful printable cards below. Everyone finished their cards with minimal grumbling. Now if I could only remember where I put the stamps, maybe I will actually get them mailed.
http://www.sisterssuitcaseblog.com/2014/01/printable-thank-you-cards-for-kids.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sisterssuitcaseblog+%28My+Sister%27s+Suitcase%29
 


 

No comments: