Saturday, August 30, 2014

Will Read for Food!

Remember in the 80's when Pizza Hut did the whole BOOK IT challenge?  I was so excited to get my pin. Probably so I could stick it on my rad acid washed denim jacket and go to Pizza Hut and get my very own personal pan pizza.

My kids do not have BOOK IT, but each summer they participate in the Library's Summer Reading Program. After they finish reading X-number of books, they can turn in their reading list to the local librarian and she gives them an awesome coupon booklet full of all sorts of free stuff.  Some of that free stuff is food, so we decided to try and use all/most of our food rewards in one day.  Amazingly, no one threw up afterwards.

1. Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
2. Free Noodles at Noodles & Company
3. Free Ice Cream at McDonald's
4. Finally, free burgers at Elevation Burger


No comments: