Friday, January 25, 2013

Invaluable Information

Did you know that when a kid sticks an M&M up his or her nose if you wait long enough contemplating how to solve the problem the M&M will eventually melt? And when it melts enough, then you can pinch the child's nose hard enough to break that famous hard candy shell on said M&M. Then all the child has to do is blow out the chocolate flavored snot! Voila, problem solved plus the process is not nearly as traumatic on either parent or child as the emergency room.
 Just thought I would pass along my AMAZING MOM TIP of the day. 
Do you think M&M's will change their slogan to:
  Melts in your mouth or your nose, not in your hand!


April said...

Ha, ha, ha. I did know that because Jordan did the same thing when he was toddlerish. A word of caution though...doesn't work so well with peanut M & Ms (although the chocolate melting does help in the removal of the peanut :). Hope Harley isn't too traumatized. It would be a shame if she didn't like chocolate anymore. ;)

G&G said...

Ow, ow she still looks mighty unhappy. Better then ER for sure!!!